Job Posted: 9/13/2021
We are seeking a friendly, compassionate, and organized medical assistant to join our growing healthcare team.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Monday through Friday
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program
- Vacation / Sick Accrual
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today!
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Help patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests under the direction of supervising physician.
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic and procedure coding; while keeping patient information confidential.
- Transmit physician’s orders and answer patient questions about surgery.
- Prep exam room between patients
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following established policy and procedures.
Medical Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Medical teamwork
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- 1+ years in a medical office
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records), medical terminology, NextGen experience a plus